Daycare Rules at Wiggly Tails
In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment, all dogs must meet the following requirements before being allowed to join the daycare:
- All dogs must come in for a free temperament test by appointment only.
- Every owner must fill out an application and sign an owner agreement.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided from your vet for Rabies, DHLPP, Dog Flu (H3N2), and Bordatella. These vaccines are required yearly. You can either bring them with you or have your vet fax them to us at 847.272.4234. We will NOT accept dogs without proof of vaccinations.
- All dogs must be on heartworm medication as well as flea/tick prevention all year round!
- Puppies must have their Rabies shot in order to attend.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 9 months of age.
- All dogs must wear a flat collar to daycare- no choke or prong collars.
- All dogs must be in good health in order to attend as well as have their nails trimmed.
If you would like to tour the facility first, please call ahead and schedule an appointment. We minimize the disruption to our current daycare dogs by doing tours by appointment only.
Dog daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services serving the following areas:
Northbrook, Glenview, Northfield, Wilmette, Winnetka, Deerfield, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Glencoe,
Evanston, Skokie, Morton Grove and all other surrounding Northshore suburbs in the Chicagoland area.