Boarding Requirements at Wiggly Tails
In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment,
all dogs must meet the following requirements before being allowed to board:
- All dogs must come in for a play date prior to their dog's first overnight stay (daycare rates apply).
- Every owner must submit an application, agreement, and boarding form and possibly a grooming form IF we are giving your pooch a haircut while here as an overnight guest.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided from your vet for Rabies, DHLPP, Bordatella and a Negative Fecal test - you can either bring them with you or have your vet fax them to us: 847.272.4234
- We will not accept dogs without proof of vaccinations. It is your
responsibility to ensure that Wiggly Tails has this before your dog's
- All dogs must be on heartworm medication as well as flea/tick prevention all year round!
- Puppies must have their Rabies shot in order to attend.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 9 months of age.
- All dogs must wear a flat collar to Wiggly Tails- no metal choke or prong collars.
- All dogs must be in good health in order to attend as well as have their nails trimmed.
- Food must be individually bagged per meal with your dog's name clearly marked on the bag
- Any items such as toys, leashes, and bedding must also be clearly marked with with your dog's name.
If you would like to tour the facility first, please call ahead and schedule an appointment.
We minimize the disruption to our current daycare dogs by doing tours by appointment only.
Dog daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services serving the following areas:
Northbrook, Glenview, Northfield, Wilmette, Winnetka, Deerfield, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Glencoe,
Evanston, Skokie, Morton Grove and all other surrounding Northshore suburbs in the Chicagoland area.